I am Norbu Kezang. I am a teacher of Chiya Primary School.

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Ama and Her 4th Anniversary

I stood within a beautiful place. So tranquil and heart-throbbing. Adjacent to where I stood, I saw a beautiful stupa and a monastery. To my surprise, I saw someone seemingly as my mom. I stood dumbstruck there for a while. She didn't  just seem but she was real. I found her. With a rosary in her hand, she was reciting the prayers. I could not stop. She was circumambulating the stupa. I ran down.

"Mom!" I called on her attention.

She looked on me. She had that pleasing smile as always. But she didn't seem confident to recognize me.

"Ama! It's me Kezang. Ahhh! You are still beautiful," I remarked.

"Kezang?" questioned Ama. Her eyelids warned me of her tears. She seemed equally happy as me. "You are grown up now, my son!" She hugged me tight.

"Wow!" I felt it. It was one time a beautiful world to have a mother aside. I missed her big time. Not good! My eyes were driven with tearful emotions. I didn't want to do that. I rubbed my eyes.

"What happened dear?" She asked me.

I hid my eyes. I didn't want to associate the moment with tearful emotions. I promised to raise a smile within ourselves.

"Nothing Ama. It's just that I got a pain on my eyes." I mentioned. Thank God! She took it positive though I lied.

The clever midnight sense cautioned me after a little while. It gave me a sense of something as dream. I was afraid. I held on the dream of hugging her. I didn't want to wake the night thinking it was a dream. I kept my sense concentrated deep on her face.

Well! There was the glow. She seemed happy. A generous smile drove me more into the beautiful conversation. I had a very beautiful time. It was magical one more time. It highlighted the entire love of a son and mother. It felt like a million times. Wow! Thank you Ama.

A little later, there was a strange call. A gong type of bell rang through my ears. It surprised me.

"What's that Ama? I questioned with surprise.

"Son! It's pray time. I have to go now." She said.

Then I knew she was leaving. I immediately hugged her once again. It was killing me one more time. She was going away.

"Ama! Are you going away again?"

"No dear! Remember that I always live within your prayers and dreams. I am always with you all. So feel me always."
She said.

That gave me strength. A smile defined the moment. She still had that sense of teasing me. She just wanted to make me happy.

"Lampetang! (Tomato) Be a good boy always. I am always looking onto you." She said and she disappeared.

"Ama!" I exclaimed. When I realized, I was true. It was a dream. But it was a good end. The message was complete, she was happy and so was I.

"I love you Ama!" I said. "And my prayers for your 4th Anniversary! May you always be within the prayers of Budhha." I prayed.🙏🙏🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment