I am Norbu Kezang. I am a teacher of Chiya Primary School.

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Buddha down to Earth

I just don't want to be wordy here. Everything is being spoken by the picture. It just gives me goosebumps to feel Rinpochoe down to earth. And what a big coincidence? Rinpochoe visits Galing, my place and particularly Rinpochoe finds a good time at our home for a simple lunch. And I was celebrating my birthday back at school. Indeed I feel the best of moods right now with Rinpochoe's continuous blessings.

Here is a real story of a simple lunch. It wasn't ordered from the restaurants. My dad did not even cook. It was simple logic of His Holiness. Cook ourselves and have it ourselves. It was so beautiful. And what touches more is Rinpochoe's own initiative to chop those pumpkins for the delicious menu. The team was rapid and fast. And somewhere between, my dad who happens to be the host was lost in thoughts. He became more of guest himself than the host and joined the team for a delicious lunch. It was a GREEN lunch. The organic vegetables, zero plastics and completely an examplary diet.

And back in the school, I cherished the moment. It was completely a beautiful day. Thank you la Rinpochoe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment