I am Norbu Kezang. I am a teacher of Chiya Primary School.

Sunday, October 25, 2015

She waves on me through the clouds!

The glorious morning wakes with the rise of sun; bound with the majestic filth of the blissful memories, I wake. I wake the memories as I hook up with the flavor of my morning coffee. It dates back to the times when life was awesome with her presence, a life when you had the complete family. It was a tiny world with a miraculous happiness. When one day, the fate gets shot down, we breath the last air. We leave everything to the earth. It is not yours then. And she has never been ours; my mom has set her own way. She isn't ruled by our ruthless world now, she lives in a peaceful world with her folks.

I maynot see her until I make my time at her place one day. I wish one day I set out a journey as she did. And to the present world when I live on this earth, I take this day to acknowledge your presence dear MOM. You tagged me into a very memorable and successful moment in my life. I will live through your words. The last gossiped messages when you gently whispered in my ears, it sheds me tears. It's hard! I miss you then. But I admit you that I have grown. I am your son.

I hardly wrote to you when I was at college, I never thought I would miss you so. I regret. Now I do but it fails me everytime, I cant reach you close. Today I make a comfortable seat in a canopy, it's breezy and cold. Through the clearest milky way, I can see you through the clouds. I see you waving on me through the clouds. You never failed to love me as a son. I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment