I am Norbu Kezang. I am a teacher of Chiya Primary School.

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Battling with the Society

I reside in this restless society, it's difficult to breath along the same air as they do. The hiccups in my life, it's tough to define with just
one year of experience in the system. Itjust started few days ago, I realized I am questioned beyond my ability. My role is being
questioned over a silly thing. It's not silly but I take upto grasp a new skill to furnish my future well. I feel I need to grow up more, I need to feel more of the heats and pressures and then maybe I would be bound with an energy to stand
to their feet and look into their eyes. I am just positive. I learn more.

Maybe I would make a move soon, I maynot wish to be here further. My weakness. But I keep my words, the wisdom with my childrens. These notes will burn their spirits to be a good human with a better society which I shall dream to take over
the present society. I may not grin over a change immediately but I swear I will be of change in the times to come, the generation that
I laugh along and battles through the learning in the classroom will be a change. I am promised with their words, their promisary notes are their light in their future. I just keep my wish strong with them. The change they are going to bring up
in their society may take long until they grow up as me but I am sure of one thing -I will feel the new air one day. And my hopes are strong to set up a CHANGE.

*inspired to post after an incident*

No comments:

Post a Comment