I am Norbu Kezang. I am a teacher of Chiya Primary School.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

A note of Gratitude

We can't dig deep to his vision, the depth of his vision is beyond our words. We can't praise with any of the beautiful lines, it's impossible. I am wordless, the best I try to think about a way to thank in least, the more it wears me a goosebump; an answer to my attempt. There maybe a few way but never in my diction, I just can't thank His Majesty with words. I keep in heart. And my gratitude shall never make an end, it would live through ages. It's history.

The visionary legend when he attended his throne, he was just a boy. Look back to your age when you drove the part of world at 16. What
did we do? Literally I was in sleep. I hardly could take care of myself. And I am never ready to compare, it's an exictement that I couldn't keep within. My King is the real HERO. The overwhelming story of his juncture into kingship just amazes me personally. No wonder! It does to you too. He didn't just come as king to us, it was more. He looked far beyond the Earth, he looked deeper beyond the see and never did he put his people as choice. He was the real King for his people. He was the blessing to the people of Drukyul. All in all, he was just one
word-The God!

And on this joyous occassion, the entire nation shall feel the blessing in their hearts. I swear we will feel it through our beats, the tears through your eyes would mean your love and your gratitude. I tell you, favor the moment, it's not shameful. You are one step ahead to feel close to our living God, His Majesty the 4th King Jigme Singye Wangchuk. Salute to our father!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment