I am Norbu Kezang. I am a teacher of Chiya Primary School.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Winter Call

Onto the doorway, with my feet worn with warmth, I push my first step. I expect the morning dews greet me with the beautiful glimmers. I wish my day be my guarantee to my hopes. I make the start pleasant. In times when I forsee something not achievable, I drag my hopes; perhaps it would not favor me at times. So, I live with hope, and I push my day.

Wow! It's winter, I warn myself. I just lack the sense to describe the beauty of the state, it's not spring that I can put in words with ease. It's pretty chilly. I actually don't favor cold. In other word, maybe I am being cruel to mention I hate cold. But I should do justice. I hate it.

This is one season that brings war within self. It shatters your body with cold, your entire body shivers with tremolous motion. Actually it's the bitter truth of Winter. The best time would be when you are comforted with the best of sweaters that your mom gifted you last winter, it's memorable and worth wearing. Do it. It takes you to another zone of comfort. It's pleasant. You calm your mood then. You may also like scribble on your diary, note the blacks and whites of winter. It's overwhelming to cherish the battles you had in times that took you through.

Oh! A little far am I from the best gift of winter. The tight schedule will be flavoured with gentleness; light and beautiful. I may not have to run with alarms, I will be the master to rule the alarm clock. I can switch off. I shall not have to reluctantly wake in the middle of my dream. I will sleep. A sleep defines the 21st century generations. I am in the list.  And all these be the aspects of my winter break. And the times with loved ones may count, it draws the beautiful memories together. It builds the strongest relation when you share your time. And everything winter has to give me aside its chilly breeze, I owe winter alot. I love winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment