I am Norbu Kezang. I am a teacher of Chiya Primary School.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Don't Cry After Me

Don't Cry After Me

Into the cozy room she laid awake. Her eyes stared onto the ceiling, she rested with hopes. A bland smile, she seemed relaxed and steady. Her lips compressed with dryness, it seemed blue and pale. No one could have known what she was feeling. A rooted pain, she was fighting over. It was pain versus hope. Life versus death. A hell concept of living. Her thoughts seemed vague and weak, her tears seemed shattering. It was behind her eyelids. She just hid it from me but I knew the truth, it was killing me. And the days were all dark. No God had the answers in them to justify her life. It was just happening with time.

And I stood there worsen.  I was a robot, completely helpless. I raised my hands in apology. She did not react.

I sighed and headed toward her. I knelled on her bed, held her hand and kissed her.
Gently she turned her weight, she put her effort and turned to me. Our eyes met for awhile, then she turned away. It didn't give a good feeling to anyone of us. It softened her heart, and tore down her tears. It killed me.

"Ama! Are you feeling fine?" I asked for Gods sake.

 I didn't want the silent to rule out our memory.

"Yes dear!" she continued, "Ama is always with you."

The world crumpled over me, the thoughts were killing me.

"Why am I losing her?" I didn't want to lose her.

I never wanted this happen. I wish there be no stories of losing someone.


#‎Norbu‬ Kelzang#

No comments:

Post a Comment