I am Norbu Kezang. I am a teacher of Chiya Primary School.

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Let's Celebrate Little Different this Time

Excited with upcoming Blessed Rainy Day? I am. We are. It's just one time we get to celebrate. We do the same thing. We rejoice. The day is all about family, love and celebration. Everyone is preparing the day. Even I did. And it included a group along with me. We did a small thing that caught the soul which was put in threat. He was booked. This innocent had no idea when his soul happened to be booked alive. I could not think. I asked my friend, they were there. Things changed. I did not stop. We held it and we are happy to save this soul. We did not forget to let this soul celebrate its part too. He is not going to slaughter jouse this Sunday rather he will be shifted to a secured place to Radhi Tshethar Tsogpa's place. And my gratitude to all these lists of friend who made it possible. You guys should be proud. And thank you so much. His life means a lot to us. Let's celebrate.

Tasheyy Lhamo     Nu. 1000/-
Sonam Tshering      Nu. 1000/-
Ugyen Wangchuk.   Nu. 1000/-
Neto Oten Neto.       Nu.1000/-
Sheeyang Daayma.  Nu.1000/-
Yangsden Lhaden.    Nu. 1000/-
Tp Pelmo.                   Nu. 1000/-
Gyem Dorji.                Nu. 2000/-
Dema Lhamo.            Nu. 1000/-
Kinzang Wangdi.       Nu. 1000/-
Mr. Kaley.                    Nu. 2000/-
Mrs. Thinley Gyem.    Nu.1000/-
Anim                             Nu. 1000/
Desuup Netnoy Omahl Nu.1000/
Mr. Sangay.                  Nu. 500/-
Ms. Tshilthrim Zam.     Nu. 500/-
Tshewang C Gyeltshen Nu.1000/
Norbu Kezang              Nu. 3000/-

And my friends, I would update you the entire plan on personal Wechat accounts. And we are shifting him to his new place to Radhi on Sunday. I will keep you guys updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment